A study published in the Journals of Gerontology has illustrated that home-based DVD exercise programs have significant benefit for seniors in improving strength, balance and gait; preventing and possibly reversing decline. But not all DVDs are created alike. The “Muscle of Balance“ DVD from La Mesa Rehab is designed with simple, easy to use exercises that can be incorporated into every day movements and activities of daily living.
- Are you shrinking?
- How Your Mobile Technology Can be a Pain in the Neck
- Get a Better Brain For The Holidays
- VIDEO: Breathing and Weight Loss
- Don’t Let Back Pain Stop You From Your Next Passage
- Exercises That Age You
- Your Aching Knees
- How to Reduce Stress in Your Body
- How Your Posture Affects Your Brain
- Sciatica Pain and Relief
- Are You Dizzy?
- A Pain in the Wrists? Therapist Inventor Solves the Problem
- How Long Will You Live Test
- Are Your Workouts Aging You?
- Sitting is the New Smoking
- Benefits of DVDs for Seniors